Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love that does not mean that even though love.....


          In a day, I joined a camp program with the Rakan Muda .. I brought myself without anyone to know .. I tried to make friends while participating in the program .. so I found my best friend now that Ayied and Marwan ...... At the same time I find a girl who I think will remain until the end of my life ..... But it is only imaginary .. I give all my soul was to her .... I lost direction in the range I love her ..... Every day will I entertained her by spending time with her over the phone ... was informed he had been living in kuala lumpur to work ... I went through my day with the hope that she will always love me .... What I hope does not become a reality ...??? Love between me and her as my heart this gem .... It's hard for me to miss ....
             
            Now me and her there is no relationship more .. even just a friend .. I miss her when I see her picture ... I still keep her picture in my laptop a memories .. until now I have hard to find love .. although I love other people, I can not forget her ... she always turn-round in my mind .. It's hard for me to forget her ... This feeling always makes me go crazy for a while .. I sometimes go to the place I always go with her.. for a while, I had tears .. I love her too hard on ..

             if my friends asked me about her, I had to make themselves I hate her .. that is to make friends I know that I have forgotten her ... my friends care for me ... they do not want me too frustrated and tormented ... I love them ... they raise the spirit for me to live ...

             I break up with her occurred because of misunderstandings ... I call her all day but she did not pick up the phone ... I have passed the limit of patience .... when she lifted the phone at 8:46 pm in KMJ, I accidentally got out the word that should not be issued .. I am in college and stressed the problem of a given work .. but the next day I tried to apologize but she had to change phone numbers ...I find her phone number ... but to no avail ... from there I started feeling hampered .. since then I started to depressed ....
 
 Now hard to find love ... I hope she happy with her current love ... Ameen ...

2 comments:

  1. hi syafiq..sgt menyedihkan & menyentuh perasaan story kat atas ni....
    from : kak hani (suud wife)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi....
    haha.....
    cite lame je kot haha.....
    snyap2 je haha....

    ReplyDelete